Saturday 16 February 2013

#MADBlogAwards

MAD Blog Awards

I made my nominations a couple of weeks ago. I thought long and hard about the blogs I most enjoy reading - the blogs that as an extremely new blogger I would love to emulate. I carefully considered the different categories and tried to fit my nominations to them.

And you know what? I am unbelievably proud that someone has done the same for me! I hope you are reading this post! Thank you so much.

I enjoy writing my blog, and that's the most important thing, but when people ask me why I blog (in that bemused manner I'm sure other bloggers will recognise), it's sometimes tricky to explain. I don't want to be famous, but it is a little more than just a record of our day to day activities - it's nice to know that there are a few readers out there - my friends, my family and also people I've never met - who enjoy reading what I have written. And nothing beats the buzz of my my phone notifying me of a new comment.

So thank you to my nominator! You've given me the confidence to keep going, and let me know that someone out there thinks that what I'm doing here is pretty good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment